800 752 9735
Electronic Ignition for Ambassador and Eldorado
Take full responsibility for your indulgences.
Need Your Motorcycle Appraised?
Michael Harper is a member of the AMA and NADA advisory board and is qualified to appraise motorcycles. He has been a motorcycle dealer since 1966 and has ridden most of his life. On and off road.
Franchises have included Moto Guzzi, Ducati, Triumph, BSA, Norton, Hodaka and Yamaha. He has an extensive collection of classic and antique motorcycles. We are now an exclusive Moto Guzzi dealer. We also sell classic and antique motorcycle insurance.
are interested in having your bike appraised
you will need to send us the following:
1. Year, make, model and CC's.
2. Clear, close up and current photos of the front and rear of the motorcycle as well as the left hand and right hand sides.
3. The mileage and serial number of your bike.
4. A list of all maintenance and modifications done to your bike.
5. A list of all accessories
6. Your mailing address
7. Your daytime and evening phone numbers and your FAX number.
8. Check made out to Harper Ent., Inc. for $50.00 or your charge card number with the expiration date.
Payment can be made via check, MasterCard or Visa. Charge is $50.00 per bike appraised. If you have any questions you can e mail us at Info@harpermoto.com or call at 1-816-697-3411 and ask for Mike.